Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

All About Christmas and Johns Birthday

Christmas of 2011 was wonderful!  We had several celebrations and parties as well as baking day!   As I didn't have time to make an individual post of each one, I'm just going to put up all the pictures together.  We had an early Christmas with my Mom, we had one with Tom and Becky, and of course, we had Christmas here. John's Birthday was the 22nd, baking day was also great....we had so much fun!!   Here are the pics of our holidays.....I hope you enjoy them!!
























Tom and Becky live close to a lot of Amish.  I always like seeing the farms and all the signs from the Amish community, like the one below.















I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas !!



































No comments: