Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bathroom #3

Well, the last room in the house to do is the main floor bathroom.  It was started a few days ago and I'm already seeing progress!



 After the bathroom is done, then we need to finish the flooring on the main floor!  I'm getting so excited to get the house finished!   The last few days, we have been under a severe heat advisory.  here is what the actual temp was today at 1:30 this afternoon.
                                                                                

Everything we had for supper was on the grill tonight.  First I got the grill nice and hot and wrapped potatoes in aluminum foil and put them on the grill.  Then i took chicken breast tenders and marinated them and put them on wooden skewers and put them on the grill.  next I took romaine lettuce and cut it lengthwise and drizzled garlic butter on it and put them face down on the grill!  I cut fresh roma tomatoes and cucumbers and drizzled light Italian dressing on them....and used them to top our grilled salad!  Everything was great!  and to top off the wonderful meal....Strawberry shortcake!  I stopped at a farmers market today and bought some gorgeous strawberrys!
 Well, I will post more pics of the bathroom soon!

No comments: