Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summertime..

Summer is off to a wonderful start!   Derek and Emily have had a busy few weeks.  They went to Vacation Bible School in Berwick with Lauren and Katie.



That same week, we had VBS at our church also.  They really enjoyed going and was upset when it was over!  We took a "Day"cation so that Emily could see Nick...
Last week, I ran the Fireworks stand in Knoxville. 







 I had a lot of help from all the kids and in the evening, Derek and Emily went to another camp called Cowboys and Christ.  

During all this time....Our puppies were growing, and growing!  We have deposits on all the puppies, and I'm so happy that they will all be going to good homes soon.  They are 3 weeks old now.  They are eating soft food, their eyes are open, and they are walking around.   





 
















Well, that just about catches me up for now....I will post again soon!

No comments: