Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Busy sunny day.....

This week, we have been working in the back yard getting the pool ready for swimming.  Last year we did some landscaping, unfortunately, Walter and Tootie tore most of it up when they got out of their pen.  So we have been removing all of that and scooping up all the rocks. 
Then, John put in a  walkway using patio pavers.  Thank You, Jim and Donna for helping!!

Lauren really had a lot of fun playing in the sand!  She said she was building a sand castle!!
Katie played on the trampoline with Grandma Lonas...
Later, I was out checking on our garden.  John and I put some cages on the pepper plants.  I couldn't believe how fast it's growing!!  I have broccoli, and peppers, lots of blooms on the tomato plants and everything else is looking super!  Here are a few pics...
Please enjoy the next few pictures of the flowers and plants in my yard...I hope to have another post soon!  Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments: