Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

It's been a few days....

It's been a few days since I posted, so today I'm playing catch-up....again!   Over the weekend, we finished the pool, spent time with Blaize, and Derek took some pictures of our animals.....
My flowers and my garden are really growing...can't wait until it's time to do some canning.  On Monday, we had a small family gathering at Uncle Marvins house.  John, Gracie, Susan and her kids were there visiting from Arizona.   It was sure nice to see everyone...
Hopefully, we'll be planning a big family reunion soon!
Today, we got in the pool for the first time this year!  Great fun!  Derek and Emily had a blast, and then Jim, Donna, and the girls came over and got in with us!
It was a great summer day!    Before we got in the pool, John and I took Derek and Emily to Applebees.   What a treat it was for them!  

No comments: