Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Circa' 21

       Every year, sometime in the month of April, a few of us take a trip to Circa' 21 for dinner and a play.  It started about 4 years ago when I seen an ad for a play called "Smoke on the Mountain".  I talked to Mom and she called her friend, Marilynn.  I have to tell you, that was the best play I've ever seen. It was so heart warming and comical!  Marilynn's Birthday is also in April so we celebrated that as well.  
    The next year, we decided to see "Church Basement Ladies".  It too, was a good play.  My sister, Sheri, joined our trio that year.  So, the four of us have just
made a tradition and we go every year in April, and celebrate Marilynn's Birthday too!
    Last year, we seen "Happy Days" and this year we watched "Southern Crossroads".  I really look forward to this every year and hope we can continue this tradition. 
      Here are a few pics from this year.
My Beautiful Mom

Marilynn and Mom

Me and Sheri

Mom and I
                      Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

TheMowdys said...

I wanta come!! Its been years since I've been to Circa 21...I don't know if I even remember it!