Search This Blog

Friday, April 6, 2012

Family Day

It's nice when we can take time out of our busy schedules to spend some time with each other.  It seems like everyone gets so busy that it's hard to have family time. Oh, how nice it is to spend time with my kids and grand kids.  Yesterday, we met at Pizza Hut for lunch and then went shopping together. 
Lyndie

Blaize

Emily, Blaize, Ieshia

Derek and I

Ieshia and Sharayah

Lyndie and Emily

                                        
What beautiful smile they all have!  We had fun spending the day together.  Later on......I took Emily to softball practice and she practiced batting....

   The rest of us were sitting and eating ice cream!  yummy!   Later on in the evening, we went and watched my other daughter, Ieshia, play in her softball game.
      Above is Emily, Kirk, (a family friend) and Derek watching the game!  Final score was 15-13  We Won!


      A few days ago, Emily and I were out checking my flowers and she took a few pics.  She caught a butterfly on the lilac bush!  Here are a few of her pictures she took!    


    Earlier that day, Derek and Emily helped me plant some of my canna bulbs.....



                   I have a lot of them to plant!    
Our wonderful pets were hanging around......
Mocha

Purdy

Brady    
Have a great weekend!!
                                                                       

No comments: