Search This Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Wow!  This year is really flying by!  Spring is here and the weather here in Illinois is warmer than usual.  Actually, we have broken several record highs for this time of year.  I can honestly say that I don't remember mowing the yard before in March!!    
   My flowers are all coming up, the trees are blooming, and the sweet smell of spring is in the air.  
Lilacs

ViolasBleeding Heart
                                  
  I don't remember ever having such beautiful weather for March.   Here are a few more pics from around my yard...........

Plum Tree

My sweet dog, Mocha, tends to get in a lot of my pictures.   She tends to follow me everywhere!  Love her!
Easter is next week!  Wow! I still need to pick up a few things for Easter Sunday.   It's looking like Easter in my house.





Columbine Vine

Pink Clematis

                                    My post would not be complete without a few pictures of my family.  So here are a few newer ones.....Enjoy!
Emily and Lyndie


Audrey and Ieshia

Lyndie

Emily and Zeus 

Zeus is our "Grand-puppy".  We went to see him and see how big he has grown!  He has a wonderful home.

Donna and Lyndie
                                         
                                     

No comments: