Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I am so enjoying this unseasonably warm weather!  As I walked around watering some of the new things we had planted....I took my camera and took a few more pictures.
Bleeding heart bush

Daffodils

Pink Columbine

English Daisy

Lilacs

Lavender Columbine
  
We decided that we needed a little more room for our garden, so John was busy tilling last night!!


     We have planted Red, white, and yellow onions and are going to plant radishes, beets, and potatoes this week.    
     Joey, one of our chocolate labs,  was following me around as I was taking pictures so I snapped one of him too.
Joey


I also got a great profile shot of our St. Bernard, Walter.
Walter


Earlier yesterday afternoon, My daughter Crystal and I were sitting outside enjoying the beautiful weather and I got stung on my eyelid.  A short time later we were in the van picking up Emily from school when I realized it was really starting to swell, thankfully Crystal had benadryl in her purse.  My eyelid is heavy and full of fluid but not hurting a lot today!

I don't know why all this crazy stuff happens to me!  You can see the little red dot on the upper right side....that's where the stinger was.
Have a great day!
                                      
                                            

No comments: