Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WOW.....

I have been so busy these last few weeks, tonight I thought i'd better take time to post on my blog...At least something for Teri so she has something new to look at in the morning.....hahaha I have a few pics that I haven't put on yet from when Mom, Sheri, Sharayah and I went to the Olive Garden for lunch....
We have also had a lot of rain lately ....
All of the ditches around our house are overflowing with water....Here are pics of Derek and Emily when I picked them up from school today....
John got a good deal this week on a truck....he traded buying a few parts and some of his time to fix someones' truck and he made out like a bandit and got a truck in trade for himself...here are a few pics of the truck he got...it ended up costing him $135.00 and some of his mechanical talent

It's not perfect and it needs a few things but he is happy with it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IT's about time! I loved it thanks! Love, Teri