Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

14 th Anniversary...

Today was John and I's 14th Anniversary.....we spent most of the day together and then tonight we went to Applebees for supper and I got a beautiful ring. It is a heart shaped ruby ring with little diamonds on either side.....The pictures don't do it justice. It's very pretty.....Also, today i got my very first fishing license!! I was so excited! John and I got new poles and so did Derek and Emily...
I thought I would put The kid's spring pictures on this blog also....John has been working hard on his truck with the help of Derek and Keith......I don't know if you remember it or not but it used to be red .....here is a picture of the box that has been recently painted a real nice green....

Thats all for today!!

No comments: