Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer

Summer has been flying by so fast I just can't keep up!!    A few weeks ago, we harvested all of our green beans and put them in the freezer.  I also did my peas.
I also canned some pickled banana peppers....they smelled heavenly!   I'm going to try to catch up on all my pictures....First of all...Derek and Emily attended a Farm safety camp.  They learned about safety around equiptment like lawn mowers, animals, and many other things.  They really enjoyed it...
Then we had a week selling fireworks....
As you can see....we had times where everyone was bored!!  haha  but then it got really busy and we all really had fun!
Eventually it all paid off and the kids had a great time spending their money...and getting to eat lunch at Applebees!
I know it sounds strange...but my 9 yr old son was so super excited to use our new pushmower that he picked out!
Ieshia got a surprise visit from her sisters who were here visiting from San Antonio,Texas
From left to right....Kaydin is 8....Ieshia is 14....Alysia is 10.  They had such a great time together!
We really enjoyed them coming to visit...and had a busy three days!  and finally....I can't close this post without a few pictures of my little buddy..Blaize!  He's getting so big...7pounds and 2 ounces now..and 7 weeks old!


No comments: