Search This Blog

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Where did this year go??

Where did this year go?  Once again I've been to busy to do any blogging!  I seen my last post was in January and since this is now June, I will try to catch up on the highlights in the last few months.   I will start off where I left off in January.  My son-in-law, Andy's Birthday was on Jan. 28th.  
Next, We celebrated Valentines Day with Jim and Donna and Family.    John had bought me some beautiful Roses....

The next big thing for us this year was our kitchen remodel.   I thought I would lose my mind with out my kitchen!  It was so bad that John totally gutted it from the rafters to the floor joists!  After the framing of the room was leveled, then new french patio doors were installed, flooring, plumbing, wiring, insulation, drywall, mud and tape, painting, cabinets and lights.  To this day we still have ceramic tile, and trim to put in.  I love my kitchen!   Here are a few pics and I will definitely post more pics later on.













I will take a few updated kitchen pics and also the entry way and living room that was also gutted and redone.   
  Now I think I will add a few Easter Pictures.  We had Easter Dinner at Moms house this year.



Next was Mothers Day and My Birthday...however I don't have any pictures of that but I do have some from My Mom's Birthday on May 23rd...


Next was Memorial Day when we all went to the cemetery to honor our loved ones....



There were many more....afterwords we came back to my house and ate....





Well, that should do it for this post....I will do more maybe tomorrow!

No comments: