Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

I had a lovely weekend!  Mom, Sheri and I went to my sister, Teri's house to surprise her for her Birthday!  I was a little skeptical but we pulled it off, Thanks to her husband Jason!  We surprised her one at a time as she went to lunch at MiCasitas.  First Mom walked in and then me, and lastly Sheri!  Once she got over the shock of all of us being there.....We had a fabulous lunch!  Her daughter, Hallie, joined us!  When we were about to leave, the servers sang Happy Birthday to her and gave her the Birthday Sombrero and Fried ice cream!  
    The rest of the day was spent shopping, giving her gifts, and eating wonderful Italian for supper at  a place I think was called Alfonsos.  The Alfredo was fabulous! 

               Teri loved all her gifts but I think her favorite was a beautiful vintage plaque that I recently purchased for her.    I've never seen her so excited....she even had tears of joy!    We got to see her cute little dog named boy..
   Saturday,  Teri had to play and sing for a wedding, so the rest of us went to a little shop in her town called Fry's.  I LOVE this shop and I shop there every chance I get!   We all got a lot of nice things there.   Then Pizza Hut for lunch, and shopping at the mall in Terra Haute.                          
                                                  
  After hours of shopping and lots of good bargains, we went to McKinleys .....very good food, great salads, and desserts!  I loved the decorations....

    Sunday Morning, Mom, Sheri and I started for home.  On the way, We stopped in Tuscola at Amishland.  Here is the link to there facebook page..... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amishland-Big-Red-Barn/211525738871515
    We had such a nice time!  It was also nice to come home and have my family waiting for me!  I am truly blessed!                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

2 comments:

Mom said...

Tammy, I love the way you did your blog. I agree, we had a marvelous time. Can't wait til we all get together again.

Tammy said...

Thanks Mom! You had an excellent idea....I'm sure Teri will never forget!