Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Excercise!

      I have been loving this summer weather!  It's nice to get out and walk everyday.  I have been walking 2 1/2 to  4 miles a day!  It just depends on how hot it is and also what time of day I walk!  Today, i'm going to register for my first 5K walk/run/ride!  I'm super excited!!  
     I have been getting a lot of exercise and have been thinking about getting a membership at the YMCA.  I love walking, but I think using the machines might help with losing inches.  Also, along with exercise, eating healthy has been my top priority.  Here is a pic of supper a few nights ago.....
                                    

   It was so delicious!   I eat mainly lots of proteins and veggies!  Here is a pic of me down 20lbs.  
                                                                                                    
I still have a lot to go.
Yesterday we spent the day with friends at Fun City in Burlington, IA.    The kids had a blast!
Derek, Kennedi, and Emily

Emily and Derek

Derek and Emily

Derek

Emily

Emily

Derek

Kennedi

Emily was so excited that she was finally tall enough to ride the go carts!

They swam at the outside water park for a few hours (forgot to get pics :(.......)   then we went and had lunch.  I had a cobb salad and it was wonderful!
We all had a fun day!  After we got home, the kids went to Cola Wars which is like a VBS for teens, and I walked 3.11 miles!!  
Thanks for reading, I will update soon!

No comments: