Search This Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

We had a wonderful day on Christmas.....First of all we opened presents...Here is Mom opening her new computer desk that John made her...
and here is the thankyou hug!
Emily passing out presents...
Debbie and Willie opening presents........
Sharayah and Andy got alot of nice gifts.....Ieshia is still trying to wake up.....
and yes even my sweet dog Mocha got a nice stocking. Here I am helping her get her presents..A Little later on, Grandma Tinkham came over....We had to use 3 tables this year. I set them all with snowman dishes and snowman centerpieces. I also used name cards so everyone would know where they were to sit. The kids loved the name cards. Here is what the place setting looked like.and here is a picture of all three tables.....
Grandma was determined to help in the kitchen and we are all glad she was able to...
John and I were working hard to get the dinner done....

Here are a few more pictures from Christmas day.....Christmas 2008 will be unforgetable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Which table would I have been at? It looks like I am the only family member missing!!

Also, I would love to see a couple of pics of mom's new desk! I bet it is beautiful!