Search This Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturday with Family

Saturday we braved the wind, and snow and attended the memorial service for Uncle Earl...It was a very nice service...after the service we went to a nice meal provided by various family members.....It was nice to see relatives that we haven't seen for awhile.. here are a few pics .......
Pic #1 is of Great Uncle Bobby Hatch and Uncle Danny Hunt
pic #2 is My Grandma Tinkham
pic #3 My Mom ,Sharon Hunt-Brady-Lonas
pic #4 My Sister Sheri and Ipic #5 Brother Jim on left on the other side of the table from L-R 2nd cousin Beverly (Sue) , Great Aunt Clara, Aunt Connie and Great Uncle Bobby
pic #6 (L-R) My Mom, Grandma Tinkham, 2nd cousin Tommy Dean,and his wife Ramona
pic #7 My second cousin Nancy and Great Uncle Bobby Hatch
pic #8 My Great Aunt Clara
pic #9 My Aunt Connie and My Mom

No comments: