Search This Blog

Friday, February 20, 2009

Wow, What a busy day!

After I took the kids to school today, I started in on the house. You know what I mean, making beds, laundry, taking out the trash, doing dishes, taking care of the pets, doing the laundry and the list goes on and on.....Around lunch time, Mom and I met Jim and Lauren for lunch uptown at the Friendly Cafe... We all had a nice lunch together and Lauren was adorable as usual......
After lunch, it was to the post office and back to my house to finish my 'list of things to do'....Later on I picked up the kids and headed to Moms house to wait for Sheri to come....She got there about 4pm. Ieshia was getting ready for the dance at school tonight and the rest of us went to Applebees for supper.....
We had a good time and great food.....Then we went back to my house and gave Sheri the tour.....Jim, Donna, Lauren, Sharayah, Andy, and Brian came over too.....

We all had a very, busy, fun day with lots of laughs and lots of pictures!

No comments: