Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I just love fall...

On Saturday, October 3rd....Mom and I went on the Knox County Scenic Drive. We love this time of year and love the yard sales and vendors who are every where! We started out in London Mills...We had their pancakes and sausage breakfast! It was very good and warm on such a cool day. We purchased a few goodies, and Mom bought fresh warm caramel kettle corn! It was unbelievably good! We also went into Knoxville, and to the Walnut Grove Farm. Here are a few pics of Mom by the barn at Walnut Grove Farms.

Isn't this barn gorgeous? There were several vendors inside the barn. We also had great homemade vegetable soup and rolls! We also sampled apple cider, homemade bread, and pickled garlic!!

I went through my yard the other day and cut a nice, bright, colorful bouquet of flowers for Mom!
Last Week I made the best cherry pie ever! I just had to take a picture of it!





No comments: