Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Turn

My generous sister has offered to let me contribute to her blog. I am sure I won't do as well as she does on it, but I am sure it will be fun to do.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tammy for all she did to make my birthday a wonderful and memorable day! It was the best birthday I've ever had!! Tammy went all out and fixed three kinds of soups/chili, with all the fixings, homemade hot chocolate w/marshmellows, a peachy nectar drink as well as several kinds of soda. John made a big bonfire and we had a wiener roast as well. Hotdogs with all the trimmings! In addition to all of this mom had a gorgeous birthday cake made for me! It was beautiful as well as delicious! On top of all that, there were some awesome gifts from everyone. I really appreciate the fact that I got to be 'home' with all my family for my birthday this year! A special treat for me was having my son Jason here for a week to visit with. I really enjoyed my time with him. And, last, but not least, the very best part of my birthday was becoming engaged to Brian, the love of my life! He is my everything!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Your Welcome Sheri!!