Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I absolutely love this time of year!   Trick-or-Treating was last night here in Abingdon.  The kids were so cute all dressed up in their costumes! 

                                         After we were done Trick-or-Treating, we had a family wiener roast for Ieshia's Birthday!   We had hot dogs, chips, and instead of soup...Ieshia wanted a big pot of green beans, potatoes, bacon and ham....They were delicious and definitely a hit!  I also made the best hot chocolate, it was creamy and very tasty!  I couldn't believe it when the whole crock pot was empty.  So I made more hot chocolate and it was also gone in an instant!                                            

Lauren and Katie came in the cutest costumes.  Katie was a chicken and Lauren was an egg!
After we ate, we had cake and ice cream for Ieshia's Birthday.  She wanted a guitar cake....I did my best!  the cake is white with vanilla frosting, so I also made chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting.

                                         We all had a good time.   I just can't wait until Nov. 1st when I can give Ieshia her birthday presents!  She's going to be so excited! Here are a few more pics from Halloween.
                                           

No comments: