Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Time Flies....

Isn't is amazing how time flies???   I didn't think it had been that long since I had posted on my blog...but, I looked at my last post and it was on 9-9-10!  Over a month ago....well, here I go again trying to play catch up!  
First of all, since the last time I posted....we cleaned out and painted the garage!   Here are some pics....
It looked so much better when we were done!   The kids were great helpers, so we decided to treat them to lunch at the Olive Garden!  



I truly love the bruschetta!   While we were in Peoria, we went shopping at Debs for Ieshia's Homecoming dress!  Here are a few pictures of Ieshia and her friends at homecoming....
                                                      
They all look so pretty and grown up!
Tootie had a big appointment at the vet last month.  She was groomed and so pretty!
My neice, Lauren, had a birthday on September 24...John and I took her to Quinns for ice cream!

She is such a sweet girl!
Here are a few random pics that we've taken....

Walter
Derek and Joey
Ieshia

One evening we all sat around the fire and had hotdogs and marshmellows!  Ieshia and Emily sang and Ieshia played the guitar.

We all had fun!   Also within the last month was the scenic drive!   We went 3 out of the 4 days!!  Emily enjoyed the petting zoo and the pony rides!  The food was great, Derek liked the face painting, and John and I enjoyed all the shopping and just being together!

Sharayah and Andy brought over their new little ducklings for the kids to see.  They were a big hit!

John and Derek spent a weekend helping the neighbor put a roof on his garage..

              I took a few pictures of Blaize in his kitty kat costume....
Julie and Lane stopped by for a visit...Lane cracked me up in his costume!

Here are a few more random pics we took during the Knox County Scenic Drive and the Spoon River Scenic Drive....

This is the Spoon River at Bernadott

The next few pics are at Mt Pisgah

Well I think that is all for this post!   I will continue catching up in the next post!
                                                       


No comments: