Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2015

     It has been a great few weeks!  Basketball season
has started for my daughter, Emily.

 She is a very competitive player and gives it her all. After practice, she always love to go to Subway....her favorite place to eat!!  
     Every year I am invited to go on a ladies shopping trip with my sister who lives several hours away.  My other sister and my Mom goes as well.  It is such a fun time and I look forward to it so much!  I'm not always able to go but I did this year!  It's so nice for us all to be together!


We always have tons of fun, laughs and memories.  
 Anyway, I came across this picture of my grandchildr and I just had to share!  They were recently in a wedding and they are just the most adorable kids ever!!
I just love them!
Don't forget that November is Diabetes awareness month!
Get yourself tested is you think you are having symptoms, eat healthy and exercise!  My diabetes is under control and I couldn't be more thankful!!

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.  Philippians 4:13

No comments: