Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

January 15...

Well it's been a week since a posted anything. I have been so busy I just haven't took the time to do a whole lot on the computer. Our week started when Teri went home. We had a nice visit and I really appreciated the help she gave Mom. I especially loved the beautiful gifts she brought. My lovely pink rose was the most beautiful rose I've ever seen....I took both of Moms beautiful bouquets and made one beautiful arrangement...Mom really loved the flowers! Well, of course we have been eating like Kings and Queens....Everything from Steak, hamburgers, brownies, fish, and everything in between including spaghetti.... We even had cherry cheesecake.......YUM-O
Iwent out in the garage the other night and John and Brian were busy working on various cars and trucks.......
but I got such a kick out of Derek....this is his workbench and toolboxes and here he is laying on his creeper under his wagon which is up on jack stands and of course he is fixing something on it! I think this picture is so cute....Mom has been enjoying her foot rubs..The kitties have been enjoying there afternoon naps....don't they look cute and cozy???? Derek and Emily have been practicing reading....
Emily made a very nice book for her Grandma....she wrote and illustrated it all by herself...
Then everyone has been working on puzzles....my kids are really good and putting them together....Mom even sits and does them from time to time...the kids like me to take pictures of them so here are the ones we have done this week.....

well, that is all for tonight I will try to post again soon.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, let's see....I'll have a large salad, and some cheesecake! And that spaghetti sauce looks so stinking good! Mom looks very happy and well taken care of! Emily seems proud of her book and Derek was indeed very cute working on his wagon! Ieshia didn't seem to mind rubbing Grandma's feet either! Your family blog is awesome, I almost feel like I am there!