Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2009

January 3

Well Here it is January 3, 2009! What a year it has been already! Busy, Busy, Busy! Mom is doing well since she fell. She is staying at my house now. It's nice to have her here but I wish the circumstances were different. The kids are enjoying here being here all the time too. They have 3 more days left and them they are going to start back at school. Emily has been practicing her reading. She has really improved! Today when she was reading, our little kitten Brady decided he wanted to hear the story too!

Derek and I have been doing puzzles. He is so good at putting them together. Ieshia and Emily have been practicing their singing! They sang all night tonight! Hopefully I will have a few more pics to post soon. I have been so consumed with helping Mom and doing all the other everyday things that i haven't really had time to take any pictures!!

No comments: