Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2009

mid July...

John and I have been busy cutting, splitting and stacking wood....just look in the picture.....of course John does a little more than me...but I still try to help as much as I can....
Debbie has been pulling a lot of weeds.....getting the flower beds in shape...

and Willie watched..

Here's Emily with her wooden horse she painted during craft time at Summer Horse Camp...

Emily and her friend Kaylee playing on the trampoline
Our pets have enjoyed the cooler weather we've been having.....here's Walter

And Mocha....laying in the cool grass.....
John tore down the old playhouse...of course Derek helped.....he's going to recycle the playhouse and make a big doghouse for Walter....


Have a great week and I'll try to post again soon.....








No comments: