Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

Another week of Work....

Here is your dose of cute for the day! Our neighbors dog wondered over into our yard and Emily latched onto him and played for quite awhile! She is such an animal lover.



On Sunday afternoon, John and I took the kids to go pick apples!! We picked about 4 bushels! So I guess I will be canning apples this week!
John and I spent the last week doing a makeover on the living room. It was long over due! We repainted everything, ie...walls, trim, door, It looks nice...We also removed the wall between the living room and the hallway. We really opened up the entryway and hallway. It makes it so much easier to get Willie's wheelchair down the hall. Come to find out, the ceiling supports had been cut and wasn't supported, so it was actually a good thing that it was fixed and supported with a beam.

John also spent a couple of hours scrubbing the hardwood floors in the living room....Seems like he does everything! haha I work right along with him it's just that no one else takes many pictures....

John replaced all of the outlets, switches, and covers...
Here is my 'bargain' light that I bought at a yard sale for $5.00! I love it and it looks really nice in the entryway....

Here are a few pictures of my living room after the renovation.....Everything is updated, fresh and clean!






I couldn't resist taking these pictures of the kids! I love to see them all cleaned up. Here they are getting ready for Sunday School...This coming week I have to can some tomatoes, salsa, and apples. I also have to paint Ieshia's room and put up a wallpaper border for her. This weekend her carpet will be installed. I will also be able to put the downstairs bathroom back together after John gets the ceramic tile all replaced! So, as you can see, I have a lot to do and I will be taking more pictures to post during this next week! I will also have more pictures of the living room!

No comments: