Search This Blog

Friday, October 21, 2011

Fall is all around.....

We all worked in the yard tonight getting it ready for winter....We stacked wood, picked up toys, put away pool stuff, picked up trash and took the pool down.   We were pretty busy, but we had a good day and great weather for it! 
My handsome son....Derek

The wood is stacked..


The garden is gone...

The pool is down....

Walter


        Fall is definitely here...here are some Fall pictures from outside my house....

So colorful...

Asters...

Mums..


Marigolds



My new color of Mums this year.....John bought it for me from the Amish on the scenic drive..
                                                   
The outside is colorful, but so is the inside.....here are some pics of fall decorations in my house....







New coffee table..


Shelf purchased at the scenic drive this year...I love it!

Refurbished cabinet.....this used to be white with wicker stuff on the front......I decided it needed a face lift....so I got out the black paint and John took off the handles and painted them  'aluminum'....I really like how it turned out!
                                                     

No comments: