Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

A great fall weekend...

We had another very busy, but awesome weekend.  I'm really going to miss all the bonfires when the weather gets colder!  Saturday night we went the the all church bonfire at the Springers!  Wonderful food, and fellowship....Complete with rustic cowboy coffee, hay-rack rides, and a sing a long led by Ted playing the harmonica!  Here are some pics... 
Fun on the Hay-rack...





Cowboy coffee..



Ieshia, Zac, and Luke the lab..




Derek and Parker the beagle..

Ted Coombs playing the harmonica
                                                      


On Saturday afternoon, I spent the afternoon with my Grandbabies, Blaize and Lyndee.  They are both getting so big!
Papa and Blaize

Wheeeeee

Baseball anyone??


Aww.....

                                                       
On Sunday, we took a drive to Tom and Becky's.  We had a nice time as always!   It was a beautiful sunny day.  John and Tom worked on a few things outside, I helped Becky with a few things inside,  Emily and Derek raked a few leaves.  Becky took the kids on a walk to an abandoned house about a mile away...Ieshia took a lot of pics for her photography class....I forgot to put my memory card in my camera!  Unbelievable!  I'm gonna get a few of hers and post on here tomorrow....





No comments: