Search This Blog

Monday, May 7, 2012

Beautiful Day

We have had a lot of rain and the humidity has been high.  We finally had a pretty decent day and everyone wanted to be outside!  First, I had to do some laundry.  I looked outside and John was working in the garden.
Getting ready to plant beets

18 tomato plants

Onions are up!
 Then I  left and went to the store, the bank, and the
post office.  When I got back, I looked outside again.


 John was still working in the garden and now Derek is helping!
So, I made some homemade spaghetti sauce and put it in the crock pot.  Then it was downstairs to do more laundry.  Beds were made, lunch over, bathroom cleaned.  I looked back outside and saw this.....

John and Derek were still busy working in the garden.  They did cucumbers, zucchini, yellow squash, 2 kinds of radishes, 4 cherry tomatoes, 18 regular tomato plants, onion seeds, more onion sets, green beans, beets, habaneros, jalapenos, 3 colors of bell peppers, potatoes, watermelon and probably something that I forgot!  Can't wait for the harvest!
In the meantime,
I finished the laundry, put all the clothes away, vacuumed, picked out all the clothes for Sunday,filled medicine boxes and piddled around for awhile.  When I looked out the back door, I seen this.....
Concentrating



going for the Father of the Year award!

Wow..great catch!



Yes Derek, that was a ball



Dive for it

and of course, can't for get the dog...
JOEY
I Love My Family!!!!!

No comments: