Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Summer has started!

On May 23rd, My Mom celebrated her 69th Birthday!!  Happy Birthday to my sweet, Beautiful Mother!
Sharon Lonas

Also on May 23, was Emily's first softball game!  She played a great game.  For part of the game she played 2nd base, and for the rest she was catcher..


                             She looks so tiny!




                                         
           Other than myself, here are her loyal fans...
      The highlight of her summer vacation so far was when Uncle Tom and Aunt Becky came to visit and brought her a huge jar of pickles!!

She's a child after my own heart!  
We were running errands in Galesburg, and when I asked Emily where she wanted to eat lunch, she said "Can we please go to McDonald's cause they have those scrumptious little cheeseburgers!" haha  So, here she is eating one of those cheeseburgers!!


             Of course, Derek and I liked it too!  

Big Mac attack

We stopped at the Knox County humane society to volunteer.  We chose an older chocolate lab to take outside and walk.  He was such a sweet dog!!




  Poor guy!  How could you not love this face???  I hope he finds a really good forever home!
Each one of them also found a favorite cat to play with!  Very lovable cats!

We really did have a great day!

No comments: