Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Month of May

The Month of may has flown by!   There was so much happening!  My oldest daughter, Crystal had a Birthday and turned 27!  


   Shortly there after, I had a Birthday!  I wish I could say I was 27, however, that was not the case!  lol
              Here are a few pics from my Birthday!
Lyndie and I

Blaize

Emily and I

Emily, Me and Derek

Derek and I
We went to King Gyros for supper, on my Birthday!  I Love eating there!
Mom got some of my family together and surprised me with a trip to Olive Gardens for lunch, which is one of my favorite placed to go!  
We also went shopping at a few little shops in Kickapoo that I like.  Thank You so much, Mom for a wonderful day!
Well, next in May was Mother's Day!
John and I fixed lunch for our Mothers.  We made grilled Tilapia, grilled veggies, Asian salad, fruit salad and lemon dessert!  It was very good!
My kids got together a little later in the day and got me  gift certificates for a day at the spa!  It was wonderful!
Here are some pics of me and my kids....
Me and Ieshia

Me and Sharayah

all of us

Crystal and I

me and Emily

Me and Ieshia

Derek and I

Me and Blaize

Me and Lyndie

John and I

Here is a pic of Sharayah's family..


Here are a few of the silly ones...
always ready to pose

I cannot tell a lie

LOL

self portrait #999,999,9999,999


I got stung!

sweet Emily Poo

*SMACK*

not sure...haha

Bunny faces...

cooperation please??  lol

The day ended with a game of catch...
Andy

Sharayah

Emily and Andy

John


And now I will ask you.....What Mother's Day would be complete without a trip to the Emergency Room??
Derek had been complaining about his arm hurting for a few hours.  We tried the usual, ice packs and ibuprofen but it just wasn't working.  So up to the ER we drove.   

Very tired



Turns out that he pulled a muscle and had to wear a sling for several days!  Poor Derek!!

Thanks for visiting my blog....Love to all!
                                        

No comments: