Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Emily's Softball Game

I haven't taken very many pictures of Emily's softball games, so I took my camera with me last night.  We played in Ipava  and found out after we got there that we were playing the late game!   At least we had shade in the bleachers!  haha
       Here is Emily and Courtney waiting for their turn at bat...
                                    

                                      
     Emily sometimes plays catcher...here she is with all her gear on..

Emily and her coach

sorry about the fence
                      Her last time at bat  
                                 Wait for it.......       
      Good job Emily!!!!   Too bad you got out!!  
  Final score for the game was 8-9...we lost by one point!  For this season they are 2 and 2.  I really enjoy watching them play!!

No comments: