Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

A busy Saturday.....

      My Saturday started early when Blaize and Lyndie got here.   They played and watched Tom and Jerry while they ate breakfast   Then later they put a puzzle together with Grandma Keller.



Later on Blaize noticed that I had made no bake cookies.....One of the few cookies he can eat since he is allergic to wheat.

    
       After a good lunch, they both ate a cookie..

                                                                 
My sister and her husband are on vacation so we are dog sitting for Annabelle......Emily loves her!

                                    
This afternoon, I made some goodies for tomorrow.  We will have finger food fellowship after church tomorrow evening........so, I made chocolate cake...
                                       
I also made almond bark pretzels that are decorated for spring...................

I also made taco dip..

          and some turkey and ham sandwiches!   

      John and I dropped the kids off at church for a youth activity of pizza and bowling, and we went to supper at La Gondola.    It was nice to have some time together.   But even nicer that the kids had fun.
                                 
                           See Ya soon  :)

No comments: