Search This Blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

Family and Fun...

             This week has really flown by fast! First of all, Congratulations to Emily for her placement and ribbon from the solo/ensemble contest!!
                                     
    Great Job Emily!  I was able to spend a lot of time this week with my Mom and grand-kids    We have a lot of fun together and love going out to lunch!  
     Sheri, Mom, and I went to Apple-bee's on Tuesday.  Wednesday I was with Mom and my grand-kids ..Blaize and Lyndie.  We went to McDonald's and I finally got a Shamrock shake!



      Thursday, it was Cherry St. with Mom and Sheri! That was a very tasty lunch!

Mom

Sheri

Me

My dessert was the homemade cheesecake with caramel drizzled over the top!  Very rich and very sweet but, very delicious!

Friday is was back to Galesburg with Mom and we met Sharayah, Blaize and Lyndie at Wendy's!
Lyndie

Blaize and Sharayah


I also must share with you a few pics of Lyndie eating a chocolate malt push-up......


She loved it!
Earlier this month, we ordered a family pizza kit from a Little Ceaser's fundraiser that Emily did for Choir.
We made it Thursday....it was really good!

One more picture....I will do a flash back Friday...this is a very cute pic or Derek, Emily and Lauren!  

See ya soon!  :)
                                          

4 comments:

TheMowdys said...

Love it! Looks like ya all had a lot of great fun and a precious time making memories that you'll all remember for a life time!

Tammy said...

We always do Laura! Can't wait til I can put pics of us up someday!!

Sheri Addis said...

I had a great time with you and Mom this week, we need to do it more often!! :)

Tammy said...

Yes Sheri, it was a lot of fun!