Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Getting through the winter....

      So much going on this winter, has left me with virtually no time to spend on my blog!  I really miss posting pictures and posting my thoughts.
      Anyway, I'm going to take a few minutes and catch up on all the highlights of the Keller family and extended family since the last time I posted.

     My Grand kids were sick for a while...

and the cats were sleepy



    The babies were hungry.....

          And sometimes they were weepy....
    The dog was tired........
    The dog wears socks.............  



    All kids love to play in a box.....


        Playing basketball............. 
        Making soup.......
           Playing in the snow.....



          Drying boots........
               Cats drinking water...........
              Cats sitting on the floor.....
            Dogs wanting my snack.....


 My son staring at....Did I hear him snore???


          Serving volleyball.....
           Sleeping on the bed....
              Playing the piano.....
               Headband on her head....
               Flowers on the big day....
                     Playing with the dog....


Making 3-2-1 cake.......

               I have now updated my blog!!
                (The shake just looked good ,
                   so I threw it in! )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments: