Search This Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

Great Weekend

Well Friday May 8th kicked off a great weekend for me!! For starters, mom surprised me with a party at Sirloin Stockade! Mom, Sheri, John and I and all my kids were there! It was Great! Here are some pictures from that night......
We all had a lot of fun! On Saturday May 9th was my Birthday! I got more great gifts and cards from family and friends and a special gift from John, it was an X's and O's bracelet that says "I Love You." I absolutely loved it!!
This is my Ice Cream Cake that Sharayah bought me!

It was one of the best gifts I have ever received! I also got a digital picture frame, gift cards, Bath and Body stuff, lots of cards and flowers. It was a great Birthday...John also grilled out cheeseburgers and brats..it was a great supper. Here is a picture of all my Birthday cards!

On Sunday May 10th, it was Mothers Day! We all went to Sunday School with my Mom and then came home and John grilled out ribs and baked potatoes! It was Delish! It was so nice to have Johns' Mom and my Mom together for Mothers Day. My Sister was also here and all my kids. John not only made us all dinner but he also fixed our plates and served us! It was great! I got several nice things for Mothers Day including flowers, poems, a tape my kids made me of them singing, John got me a beautiful card and a gift certificate for a pedicure and manicure and my kids got me the most beautiful gift! They got me a Mothers Ring!!!!!! I was soo shocked!!!

Isn't is gorgeous??? What a great weekend! John, Debbie and I have been busy lately working in the yard and planting flowers, and John worked hard getting the garden planted...

Debbie got all the outside furniture cleaned...Emily and Ieshia enjoyed the sunshine while sporting their new "shades"...

A Lot of great Family time!!

No comments: