Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday....

Well, the cleanup has started......We got a huge dumpster delivered today to we can start to tear up the basement that we had worked so hard on. The kids all loved their "new" rooms and are just heartsick over having to pack up what is salvageable and throwing away some of their belongings...ie books, drawings and things that were on the bottom of bookshelves and etc. I took some time to day to relax and went with Mom and Sheri to get our pedicures and manicures and then to Applebees for a relaxing lunch.....Here is Mom getting her manicure and Here is a fun pic of our pretty feet....haha
Here is my sister Sheri..and Here is Mom and I
and here is a pic of our delicious desserts...For supper tonight I made goulash, garlic bread, and a veggie tray with dip.......
I took a few pics of our flowers coming up they lookd really nice this year... and lastly a few pics of smokey playing outside.....
and Walter and Tootie........

No comments: