Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Saturday

Saturday was a busy day here at the Keller household! Johns' garage door self destructed a few days before so it had to be replaced. So, out with the old.....and in with the new...I grabbed a few shots of my flowers blooming this year......
and the garden is sprouting up quickly.....
Yesterday was also Mom's 66th birthday!! I made grilled chicken, grilled baked potatoes, fresh seasoned green beans wit bacon crumbles and almonds, and wild rice salad.....Everything was cooked to Mom's perfection.....
We got Mom a turtle ice cream cake! It was soooooo good! She loved it!
She also enjoyed her gifts.....She got a candle from Debbie and Willie, Bracelets that Ieshia and Emily made her, Kerasota movie money from Crystal, a gift card from Applebees from Sheri, a gift card from Dairy Queen from Me, card and beautiful flowers from Sharayah, and she enjoyed her supper with family and friends! Happy Birthday to Mom!!
After we celebrated Moms' Brithday...some of us went bowling.........We had a lot of fun!

By the way....we were not sure what sport Ieshia was playing but I think she is on the wrong side of the line!!! I had my camera in my hand and couldn't help but take this shot when she started down the lane with her ball and fell....LOL

No comments: