Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Time to catch up!

Wow...Where did the time go? It's been a while since I posted so this blog may be kinda long. First of all, I want to dedicate this post to my Grandma who recently passed away....... Edith Tinkham
02/16/1924--04/28/2009
We all love you Grandma and will miss you so very much!!
On May 01, 2009 we had a celebration of life service for Grandma. We had lots of family around. here is a picture I got of my great-neice Mackenzie......
Here is Mackenzie with Emilyand Mackenzie with Sheri (her Grandma)Another niece...Hallie
my nephew Jason and his wife Alicia...and this is Teri, Mom, Sheri and I.....
On Saturday May 02, 2009 We all decided to go bowling.....John, Brian, Mom, Derek, Emily, Me, Sheri, Teri, Sharayah, and her friend Emily....We had a lot of fun.....Here are a few pics of our fun night......


The following Sunday 05/03/2009 We all went to Sunday School with Mom and then for the sunday Buffet....Danny and Connie met us there as well.....
Here is a picture of my Uncle Danny
Derek.....Teri.......
Emily............My Mom and her brother (Uncle Danny)Also on May 03, 2009 was my daughter, Crystals' 24th Birthday!!!!!! Here a few pictures of her Birthday celebration......

I hope you had a great Birthday Crystal...Love you!!!!

No comments: