Search This Blog

Friday, October 9, 2015

     Happy Friday to all!  I hope you have fun things planned for this weekend.  It's that time of year where I try to squeeze in a lot of outdoor activities before the weather turns and it's too cold to be outside.
                                        
     I love to walk outside.  My husband, John, and I usually walk 2+ miles every evening.  I'm dreading the fact that eventually it will be too cold!  It's not only time to exercise, burn calories, and get fit, but it's nice spending time together.  We both have FitBit trackers which we love.  I have a lot of family that compete in friendly challenges with walking and getting our steps in.  It's great to keep track of physical activity and helps keep you accountable for your walking. Walking is such a great way to stay healthy and it's FREE! :)
    Just remember, losing weight or getting in shape takes time.....
                                        

Always remember....
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."  Philippians 4:13

I was looking at some older pictures and I seen this one.  So cute of my 2 daughters, thought I'd share it.
Ieshia and Emily

Thanks for reading! 

No comments: