Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Clean, Clean, Clean.....


On the last day of the kids four day weekend, I decided it would be a good day to clean their rooms! Before the holidays, I like to do a little de-clutter to their rooms to make way for christmas gifts, and to make room for playing indoors since it is winter and cold out. The first room I cleaned was Emilys. I took all of her summer clothes and put them in a tote to make more room in her closet. We rearranged her furniture and vacuumed as well as went thru her toys and books. We also added a clean set of flannel sheets and she is ready for winter. Here is her room all nice and clean..........
Next I went to Ieshia's room. She had spent quite awhile cleaning it already so I just had to point out a few things she missed and then I vacuumed. Here are a few pictures of Ieshias' room all nice and clean.....



If you couldn't tell, the theme of Ieshia's room is music! And yes, that is a keyboard that I spent five hours on taping and painting around her entire room.


Then it was on to Dereks room to pick up hotwheel car tires, legos, and every other small toy. He also got a nice new set of flannel sheets to keep him warm and cozy on those cool nights coming up. I also spent a few minutes vacuuming and dusting in his room and now it's all nice and clean.....take a look..................................................

I finished off the downstairs by sweeping and mopping the hallway and dusting all the pictures and stuff on the wall. I also added a cinnamon scent in my candle warmer and the downstairs smells so good!
The church pew in the downstairs hallway is from The First General Baptist Church here in town where I went when i was a little girl. It is nine foot long and solid oak! I love it!

No comments: