Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kids in the Kitchen

Today the kids helped me do some baking. We made chocolate and peanut butter chip cookies, chocolate chip cookie bars, and my new recipe that I invented......Pecan cherry oatmeal bars! They were delish! Derek was helping run the stand mixer......I love his John Deere apron! The cookies looked so good and smelled so yummy when they were baking.....

Don't the chocolate peanut butter chip cookies look good????Emily helped chop up the pecans with the food processor......All the desserts were good. Derek and Emily were great helpers. Later on for supper made breaded pork and turkey strips, sauteed brussels sprouts and Italian veggies in crispy bacon and onion, and twice baked potatoes with cheddar cheese and bacon! They were mouth watering! Ieshia helped me get the potatoes ready to bake.


It was another great supper! I always have a houseful of people here to feed. Tonight I had enough food for Debbie, Willie, Brian, John, I, Derek, Emily, Ieshia, and Mom. Then Sharayah came over and ate and took home the last of everything for Andy! Supper for 11 people and everyone has a full belly. I love to cook and I'm always looking for new easy recipes that go along way. Feel free to send me some great recipes and leave a comment so I know you stopped by and read me blog today. Have a great Day!!

No comments: