Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Out to Lunch........


I Love My ........................

Today Mom and I went to Grandmas and decorated her room for Thanks giving. Then we went to Galesburg to run some errands and Grandma Tinkham went with us. Grandma got a new pair of shoes and we found lots of bargains at Bath and Body works! We went to Perkins for lunch. Crystal was in Galesburg also so she met us for lunch. We had a great lunch and a nice visit. Here is a picture of Mom and Grandma.................

Here is a picture of Me and Crystal.........................

Mom and Grandma decided to go and take a look at all the pies and cookies.............

We had a good time. Later on after I got home I caught a few pictures of smokey the kitten in the bathroom relaxing in the toilet paper basket.....

No comments: