Search This Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Everything Goes

We haven't been doing anything special these last few days. Just the typical stuff here at the Keller house. Me in the kitchen cooking is an everyday thing. I found a new cheesecake recipe, and it is simply delicious! So easy to make but turns out perfect. Here is a few pics....... Here they are in the oven
Almost done.............................................................................
Finished and ready to eat..........................The best part is that there is no cutting and serving , just grab and eat!
While I was cooking I noticed the kittens laying on the register getting warm! They are getting along very well now.Ieshia snapped a picture of me while I was making supper.......
Of course I had to share some chicken with my sweet Mocha......
Saturday Emily was bored and made invitations for her toy dogs birthday Party. What an imagination for a 7 year old. Of course I went to her decorated room and played along. After all they are only this sweet and playful for a short time. Mocha had to go too! Here is Emily with her dog 'Taffy"
Derek decided to play dress-up! Isn't he handsome?? Later on the kids got in some 'Daddy time".......
Ieshia and I watched a movie.....Once again, just another typical day at my home!.

No comments: