Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More of Us......

Things at our house have been pretty relaxed. I've been cleaning and getting ready to put up Christmas decorations soon. The great news lately is that Ieshia passed her Illinois constitution test!! But more than that, she didn't miss any!! woohoo for Ieshia!!! I don't know if you can see it very well but here is a picture of her test......................
I finally was able to take of picture of Smokey on my pillow. That's where he sleeps every night. Now, Brady wants to sleep up there with him. Soon I'll have to boot them both off of my pillow so that I have somewhere to put MY head! haha
I've still been in the cooking mood. Monday night I made my version of homemade chicken pot pie, mashed potatos, deviled eggs, and garlic bread. Everyone is ready to eat!
Looks yummy, huh? Tuesday night I made a new recipe. It was smoked sausage and tortellini soup! It was very good but I forgot to take a picture of it. I will post again after Thanksgiving Day!!

No comments: