Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

This year is really going fast!   I think I missed a couple of months.....so I will go back and try to play catch up!!
Easter....We had a great Easter celebration ....Mom brought delicious desserts including fabulous jello cake...Sheri made the best mouth- watering baked beans...Donna tried a new recipe, which was a fantastic hit, home made creamed corn...absolutely delicious!   The kids got in a quick Easter egg hunt before it totally downpoured.....Lauren wasn't here so Ieshia hid eggs in the house for her to find......Here are some pics......

Next,  Teri came to visit and a bunch of us went shopping in Peoria and to the Olive Garden for lunch....Here we are enjoying our delicious food.....

While they were here visiting...Libby and Ieshia had a great time playing the Wii together....They are so silly...
Marilyn, Mom, Sheri and I were so excited to go to Circa 21 , A dinner playhouse, to see The Church Basement Ladies 2.....We had good fun, and lots of laughs.....

Then we had the exciting event...Sharayah's Baby Shower!!!!!   So Very exciting to give a baby shower for my first Grandson!!!  I can't believe that I'm going to be a Grandma and my baby Sharayah is going to be a Mommy!!  We are all so exciting and waiting patiently for baby Blaize to come into our world.....
Above is the cake I made for the baby shower...It was the first sheet cake I ever made...It was soo good!!
Another picture of Sharayah...such a cutie!
Actually this was taken on her 21st birthday...April 15, 2010........Well I think that catches us up for now...Maybe I will try to keep up a little better!  John and I have been helping Jim and Donna a little bit with their house.  It's coming along very nicely!  Donna picked out the most ogrgeous color for her bathroom...Robins egg blue...it really grows on you....she's adding a chocolate brown with it, white, and some other accent colors...now John wants to repaint something so we can use that color!  lol....Their house is going to look very nice when it's done!  
In other news.....Derek has done awesome with his weight loss....he has dropped 18 pounds...Ieshia also has dropped 18 pounds and looks very nice!  they both have so much more energy!  I am so proud of them both.....!  I will try to post some pics next time!  

No comments: