Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Yard...

We have been working in the yard, transplanting, re-mulching...even planted a cute little plum tree.  Everything is looking so nice!  I told John that instead of Mothers Day/Birthday gifts...I would love to go on a shopping spree and get some new perrennials and a couple of blooming or fruit trees....so I think thats what I'm going to do.   One of my favorite things to do is go to the garden department and look and read about all the beautiful plants, flowers, shrubs, and trees!!  I have a lot of flowers that are getting ready to bloom...and I will post pictures of them when they do.
   Our garden is starting to grow....and I'm so excited for fresh vegetables...and of course, my favorite, tasty tomatoes!!   Here are a few pictures of our yard so far and the garden....
Brady followed me all over the yard ...I guess he wanted his picture taken....lol

No comments: