Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Day Outside...

Today was a bright warm summer day.  Our family spent a lot of time outside....Ieshia, Emily and I hoed and pulled weeds in the garden....
John trimmed the trees and Derek took the branches to the burn pile...
Later on, John played with Tootie and Walter, and also brushed them while Emily and Derek played on the swings..
The kids also played in the sprinkler....
We all had a pretty good day...


Summer...
I Love the bright sunshine and the warmth on a summer day...
I love to drink lemonade, and hear the laughter while my kids play...
I love the freedom to stay up past dark and watch my kids catch fireflies..
I love watching the clothes blowing in the wind while it dries....
I love my beautiful flowers when they are all blooming bright....
I love sitting outside late at night under the moonlight..
I love early mornings when the sun pops up and the birds sing....
I love summer and all the memories it brings.....

By Tammy Keller
05/29/10


No comments: