Search This Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Birthday.....

What a great surprise I had for my Birthday!  My family and friends got together and surprised me with a lunch party...complete with food, presents, and music!!    Mom, Sheri, Donna, and Crystal fixed a great lunch of KFC, potato salad, deviled eggs, green beans, creamed corn, pasta salad, butterscotch delight, and Donna made her special carmel cake for my Birthday cake!  YUM-O
I got lots of nice gifts too....
For another surprise.....Jim brought along his friend, Jim, who plays the Dobro and they played and sang some music and entertained us.  I enjoyed that very much!!
Here are more pictures of my wonderful day.....
Thanks to everyone who came to help me celebrate my Birthday!  Thanks for the music, the wonderful food, the great gifts, and everything that was done to make my Birthday special!!  I love you all!!

No comments: